Oakland County Michigan Works! is excited to offer you valuable career assistance through our expanded schedule of interactive, virtual workshops. The current schedule runs through September 2022, with each workshop held on multiple dates. Our trained advisors will help you prepare for your next career opportunity.
Each workshop lasts one hour unless noted, including a guided presentation and time for questions. For the schedule of workshops and to register, visit: OakGov.com/VirtualWorkshops
- Resumé and Cover Letter Writing: Introduction to Resumes and Cover Letters
- Resumés: A Deeper Dive
- Virtual Interviewing: Making a Great Impression
- The Language of LinkedIn: Using the Popular Career Tool the Right Way
- Changing Careers: New Opportunities, New Future
- Mid-Life Career Transitions: Switching Careers and Flourishing in Today’s Economy
- Remote Jobs: Your Guide to Conquering the Virtual Work World
- Personal Brand: Building and Maintaining a Successful Marketing Strategy for You!
- Landing Your Next Job: Appearance, Communication, and Performance
- Gig Jobs: Exploring Non- Traditional Employment Opportunities
- Let’s Talk About STRESS: Recognizing Its Causes and How to Manage It
- Virtual Job Fairs: Preparing Yourself to Maximize Online Opportunities
- Tips for ESL Job Seekers
- Is a College Degree Right for Me?
Every other Tuesday at 10 AM EST, we stream a FREE
Using Microsoft Teams
- Download Microsoft Teams (Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone. Get features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note-taking, screen sharing, meeting recording, and instant messaging.)
- How to create a Microsoft Teams Meeting
- How to join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- How to change Microsoft Teams Background